TRAINING IN BARCELONA
DREAM BIG! TRAINING IN BARCELONA!
During March and August 2017 we will be holding our 2nd and 3rd Editions of our FC Barcelona Tour where our participants will live the full Barcelona experience!.
More than 250 players have attended this program so far!
We will be travelling to Barcelona for one week where you will train at FC Barcelona Training facilities Camp Nou, Barcelona Spain. Take the field with world-class coaches, see La Liga and Champion League matches at the Camp Nou, our Barcelona Tour has it all!
Feel like a Barça player!
The programs will be conducted EXCLUSIVELY by FC Barcelona coaches from the FCB Escola (the club's Youth Academy) in Barcelona.
A PERFECT FAMILY VACATION
This is also a perfect family vacation to enjoy Barcelona,one of the most fascinating cities in the world!. While you kid is at the camp, take the opportunity to discover Barcelona's amazing architecture, arts museums, restaurants,.... and to enjoy our sunny and warm weather!.
MAIN FEATURES FCBARCELONA TOUR PROGRAM 2017
- March Break 2017: March 13th to March 17th (Monday to Friday)
- Winter 2017: August 21st – 25th (Monday to Friday)
- Program goes from 10 am to 4 pm everyday
- Age Group: U6 to U17. Players will be grouped initially by age although right away they will be placed according to their skill level.
- 2 training sessions per day (one in the morning and one in the afternoon). Each training session lasts 90 minutes and is conducted exclusively by FC Barcelona Coaches (ratio of 1 FC Barcelona coach per 10/12 players)
- 4 theory sessions (Monday to Thursday) + FCB Museum/Camp Nou Tour (Friday)
- Lunch every day is included
- FC Barcelona Nike training uniform is included
- Athletic trainer on site
- Supervision on site by BCN Sports
- Access to La Liga tickets FC Barcelona-Valencia (March 19th)
- Potential access to Champion League game in case of qualification to the round of 16th.